Thursday, July 24, 2014

Baby bump update




Currently: 34 weeks along (only 27 weeks in this photo)

Estimated baby size:
A cantaloupe, so they say (about 4.75 pounds)

How's it going:
Still feeling very good overall! Some occasional back pain when sitting in one position for a while. I'm pretty energetic and rarely feel nauseous. Sleeping fine.

Baby movements:
The baby is constantly moving around! Lots of what feels like swimming and changing positions. Once in a while I feel baby hiccups, which is a pretty odd sensation. It's great to feel the baby move so often. It's even better that hubby gets to feel it all the time now, too.

Cravings:
Still nothing. What a bummer. Eating my fair share of ice cream, but hey, I want ice cream all the time. I'm just allowing myself a little more of it now. It's calcium, right? :)

Aversions:
The same -- no desire for canned tuna but no real aversions.

Missing:
The same -- chai tea lattes, fried eggs, and wine.

Looking forward to:
Getting the nursery walls painted. We've cleared out the room and started the process of painting the trim and the walls. No color choice yet, but we have a general idea of what we want to do in that room, and I think it'll look great once it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment