Monday, April 14, 2014

 
It's a baby bump!

Currently: 19 weeks along (about 16 weeks in this photo)

Estimated baby size:
A large heirloom tomato

How's it going:
Feeling good! Mostly energetic, rarely feel nauseous. Sleeping fairly well. I might be coming down with a cold.

Baby movements:
I felt the baby move for the first time last week! The day I reached 18 weeks, I was sitting in a meeting at work and felt a little bubble movement. My eyes nearly popped out of my head! Since then I have felt it more often during the day. I LOVE feeling the baby move! Haven't noticed any patterns yet.

Cravings:
Nothing really. Wish there was something to report. Definitely have my sweet tooth back since my first trimester, when it was strangely gone.

Aversions:
Can't think of much. No desire for canned tuna since getting pregnant.

Missing:
Chai tea lattes (which would probably be OK to drink, I'm just being overly cautious) and fried eggs with really runny yolks. Wine comes in third.

Looking forward to:
My next sonogram! Can't wait to see the photos. Not going to find out the baby's sex. It'll be a great surprise on the baby's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment